Friday, June 15, 2012

Paris

I have been obsessed with Paris for as long as I can remember. It I could go to one place in the entire world, I'd definitely pick Paris. The Eiffel Tower, the bakeries, the architecture, the shopping - everything about it just fascinates me, and it is definitely my biggest dream and my #1 bucket list item to visit Paris one day. I'll get there one day even if it costs me an arm and a leg because I've been dreaming about it for years!

So today's post is dedicated to all things Paris!



via

via

via

via

I think I'd give anything to be eating a macaron from Laduree in Paris right now!
via

via

How gorgeous is this chocolate shop?
via

via

via

via

After looking up all these pictures and just finishing a book about Paris, I think my Paris trip needs to be sooner rather than later!

No comments: