Saturday, June 30, 2012

Project 365: June

I absolutely can't believe it's the end of June already! I know these Project 365 posts probably aren't the most interesting since I've posted most of the pictures on here before, but I love having these posts to look back on.

June 1 - Found these Lilly Pulitzer animal crackers tonight at Target!

June 2 - Went to dinner at Newport and walked across the Purple People Bridge!

June 3 - Lunch with the family today!

June 4 -  Made homemade chocolate cupcakes with mint buttercream frosting. So yum!

June 5 -  Went downtown with Mom today :)

June 6 -  Went to the Zoo today!

June 7 -  Had a laid-back, relaxing day!

June 8 - Perfect night for Cabana!

June 9 - Seton cake pops!

June 10 - Lunch at Bayley again today!

June 11 -  Got my laptop back today!

June 12 -  Let Porter out today. He's so cute!

June 13 -  Cabana for lunch with Mom

June 14 -  Cupcakes from Erin for watching Porter

June 15 - Gatlinburg: Day 1

June 16 - Gatlinburg: Day 2

June 17 - Gatlinburg: Day 3

June 18 - Gatlinburg/Knoxville/Cincinnati: Day 4

June 19 - :)

June 20 - Birthday Cake Orange Leaf. My favorite!

June 21 - Rita's twice in one week. Love it!

June 22 - Homearama!

June 23 - Mall night!

June 24 - I could get used to these laid-back nothing to do days!

June 25 - First swim day of the year!

June 26 - Zip Dip this afternoon!

June 27 - My Lego creation while babysitting Hannah and Brandon today.

June 28 - Easton day. Wahooo!

June 29 - Never thought a person could be excited about a $20 bottle of vanilla extract, but I am!

June 30 - Went to dinner and Graeter's with Morgan and Danielle tonight. So fun!

I think it's been a pretty fabulous June!

No comments: