Friday, March 29, 2013

Snow Day & Easter Break

I feel like the title of this post is all wrong, but unfortunately, I had a snow day at the beginning of the week, and now I'm on Easter break. Seems like I ought to be on Christmas break instead :)

Our snow day was more of a sympathy snow day though - I don't even think any of the snow stuck to the roads, and we only had about an inch. It was nice nonetheless though!

I finished up my Aztec Chile-Chocolate Cupcakes, and they turned out SO good. I loved the slight hint of the chile and cayenne pepper - it added a nice undertone to the cupcakes.




I even made a few minis for my family!

With the snow day, I only had 1 day of school. Our Easter break started on Wednesday.

Yesterday was a fun second day of break. My mom and I met my cousins and aunt for lunch at Subway.

Then we stopped next door and played with the puppies at the pet store.



I had to babysit, but then my family went to dinner and decorated our Easter eggs!

I'm having a pretty good week - I hope you are too!

No comments: