Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's OFFICIAL!

I am proud and happy to {officially} announce that......

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.

....I will be....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.

....attending....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
..
.

...the University of Cincinnati in the fall!

What can I say? UC's been in my blood ever since I was born :)

And now I can't believe that I'm finally going to get to go there!



One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to look back on old posts and different phases of life. One of the first times I talked about college in a blog post was on January 1, 2012. At that time I hadn't even applied anywhere, and I had no idea where I would end up at or what I would study.

On March 16, 2012, I wrote about how I hated thinking about college and all the decisions I would eventually have to make.

On November 2, 2012, I wrote a whole post on college. I was happy I had finally decided on a major (Finance), and I was thrilled that I had recently visited UC and really liked it. At that point though, I hadn't heard from any of the colleges about scholarships or admissions, so everything was still up in the air.

I wrote about my 2013 predictions on January 1, 2013, which included the prediction that I would attend UC to study Finance in the fall. I guess that prediction came true!

On January 27, 2013, I wrote a post where I mentioned the big college interview I had at UC. I was SO nervous about it - but I heard good news this past week!

And I visited UC again for an Honors Brunch, which I wrote about on February 10, 2013.

All of these dates though? I still wasn't sure about how things would pan out. I have prayed repeatedly over the past several months that God would make it very clear to me exactly what college I needed to go to next year, even if it wasn't my #1 choice. Well, it was made clear to me this past week when I received 2 UC scholarships that UC is the place I need to be next year, and also the place I want to be.

I am SO thankful that things are turning out the way I had hoped. And although I'm still really sad about graduating high school, I'm beginning to get more excited about this next chapter of my life.

Go bearcats!

No comments: