Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend of Eating Out

I was off school today, so I had a nice long weekend! I feel like all I did was eat out though this weekend - ha! I guess there could be worse things :)

Friday night my family decided to try a new restaurant called the Incline House. It just opened up, and it was so neat! The restaurant overlooks the city, and I thought the place was just really cute and fun.


On Saturday I did some relaxing in the morning. That also included torturing my dog by putting a super cute bow in her hair. I think it stayed in for less than 5 minutes......

Then I babysat the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't believe how much bigger Lorelei had gotten since I had last seen her and much more she can say now. They're so fun at that age when they're constantly learning new things.

She cracked me up when she crossed her arms like that - I just had to take a picture :)

Then I swung by Chick-fil-A on my way home for dinner and went to bed early!

On Sunday my school had our annual mini-festival. In the morning I worked a brunch for our incoming freshman, and then later in the afternoon I had to work a booth. So in between times I went to Panera and Target - 2 of my favorite places!

I love working the festival, but I have to admit - one of my favorite reasons for going is because they sell my favorite cookies every year. I felt like such a goof ball going up and buying 3 of them and stuffing them in my purse to take home - ha!

Later that night my family went to dinner with my grandma. I told you I ate out a lot this weekend!

Then today my mom and I met my aunt and cousins for lunch :)

We also stopped at Zip Dip for our first of many creamy whips this year. It was so cold that we had to eat our ice cream in the car, but it still felt a little bit like summer. I can't wait until I'm wearing shorts and a tank top while ordering there instead of jeans and a coat though!

Now that I'm facing another crazy week, I'm really wishing it was summer. Hope you all had a great weekend like I did!

No comments: