Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Currently.

I've seen this float around the Internet before, and I thought it would be fun to play along today!

Current Book - It's a toss up. I'm in the middle of re-reading the Harry Potter series, and I just finished the Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday. I'm itching to start reading the Goblet of Fire, but I have a few chapters I need to read out of some business books for a project I'm working on. I know I should I probably get through the business books first, but I would much rather move onto the next Harry Potter - ha!

Current Playlist - I am usually a playlist junkie, and I love to make themed playlists. Lately though I've been taking a break from listening to any playlists and have instead been listening to my entire iPod on shuffle. That's always fun to do from time to time because I've already found some songs on my iPod that I really like but had never listened to before. I did find a new playlist on iTunes radio last week though that I've been enjoying - it's the Country Summer Songs Memorial Day station. It plays a lot of good upbeat summer themed songs, like this one that I had never heard before but really liked.....

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure - I guess that would be a tie between either wanting to watch a movie in bed every single night or usually spending every day off work at home in my pajamas the entire day, which is exactly what I did yesterday.

Current Color - Teal! I recently got a new Coach crossbody purse in teal that I absolutely love.

Current Drink - Water. Literally that's all I drink aside from a glass of milk with breakfast. I hate any kind of pop, so water it is.

Current Food - Anything summery! I'm really loving fruit, burgers off the grill, and soft-serve ice cream lately. I feel like I've been doing nothing but eating sweets ever since school let out :) Of course my favorite summer time treat is always Zip Dip!

Current Favorite Show - Nothing. I'm not a TV show person. I don't have Netflix or Hulu or any of those streaming sites either. I've never sat down, got hooked on a show, and watched all 10 seasons in two days like most people these days seem to do. I'll take laying in bed watching a movie over a show any day.

Current Wishlist - Just about anything from Jane.com (I need to stop visiting that site because every single time I'm on there I'm tempted to buy something). I've also had my eye on this Kappa Delta shirt for a while, but I've decided to try to avoid ordering anything online until the end of June because I went a little overboard last month.

Current Bane of my Existence - Allergy season. It's always bad in the morning, and I'm ready for it to be over!

Current Slang or Saying - I don't really have a current saying.

Current Outfit - Anything that looks good with my new J. Crew necklace I bought a few weeks ago. I was a little hesitant to buy it at first because I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it, but I've already gotten my money's worth and I've only had it a little over a week! I think I've worn it more days than not since I got it.

Current Excitement - My upcoming travels! If the quality of a year was based solely on how often you traveled and the places you traveled to, 2014 would be the best year of my life so far. I've still got a few fun trips planned for the rest of the year that I cannot stop thinking and talking about.

Current Mood - Relaxed. I think this summer has been just SO relaxing. My family usually does a lot of stuff during the summer (going shopping, meeting for lunch, walking around the zoo, swimming, etc.), but since everyone is still in school and my mom still has work, my days off of work mean days where I have absolutely nothing going on. And I love that. So great after a busy school year and what is sure to be a busy rest of the summer.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: