Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Few Favorites

I've been meaning to do a post on some of my new favorite things, and I'm just now getting around to it!

Here are some recent things that I have been LOVING lately.....

My new favorite lipgloss is the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Celeste. I just bought it a few weeks ago, and I've been using it like every day. It stays on forever, is super shimmery in a really flattering way, and smells so yummy!

A few months ago I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, and I have been absolutely obsessed with it. It's pretty much the only eyeshadow palette I've been reaching for. The colors are all gorgeous and the entire palette smells like chocolate since they use cocoa powder as one of the ingredients.

Last summer I bought a really cute Michael Kors shirt on sale, and I ended up falling in love with it. They brought it back this year, and I found it on sale again, so I scooped it up in another color. I now have it in hot pink and navy blue. This shirt is the absolute best!

About a month ago, my dad went to the dentist and they recommended that he use the Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster. Now I use it too! You just apply a little bit of the gel on top of your toothpaste and brush like normal. It's supposed to whiten your teeth (and I think it has a little), but it also just makes your mouth feel a lot cleaner!

I have been absolutely obsessed with this J.Crew Factory necklace since I bought it last month. It's a great statement necklace that goes with pretty much everything. I've been wearing it with both t-shirts and sundresses. I love the way it just makes an outfit feel put together. Plus it's on sale for under $20 - you should totally buy it!

I can't talk about necklaces without mentioning my hands down favorite necklace of all time. I probably wear this necklace 5-6 days each week. During the school year, I wear it every single day to class. It's my Return to Tiffany heart pendant. I love it because it's classic and goes with everything. It was also a Christmas present from my grandpa several years ago, so it has some sentimental value too. I have the matching earrings too, and I love those as well!


And finally, I can't do a favorites post without mentioning my favorite pair of shoes - my Hunter wellies! I went back and forth on these for a long time before I bought them. They're more expensive than I would usually spend on a pair of shoes, and would I really wear them that often since you only wear them when it rains? I ended up reading a ton of positive reviews on them, so I decided to go for it, and I got the pink ones (which I don't think they have anymore - I literally bought the last pink ones from Bloomingdales). And I LOVE them. They were totally worth every penny because I wear them all the time. If there's a chance of rain, my Hunters are probably on my feet. I've been wearing them even in the summer sometimes if it's cool enough. I also think they are the single piece of my wardrobe that has received the most compliments. I get compliments on them pretty much every time I wear them. Plus they just make me so happy every time I slip them on. I also have the special lining socks for them, so I wear them to class in the snow too! They're actually super versatile!


Those are just some of my favorite things!

No comments: