Thursday, August 5, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

I have been SUPER busy the last couple of days - and I barely have time to write this post, but I know if I don't do it now, I will have a really hard time finding the time :)

Yesterday we met Maddie and Sydney out at the mall and we took Maddie to Build-A-Bear for her birthday.



We had a LOT of fun, and I think she really enjoyed it too.



Here I am with Maddie and Silly Guy/Gapper. She originally named it Silly Guy, but then was sometimes calling it Gapper - ha!



I think she liked pressing random buttons on the computer the most :)



She didn't want to smile for this picture, but instead said, "Aunt June, take a picture of me with my tongue out!". Hahaha



Maddie and Syndey just chatting away at the food court :)

Today we went and got our hair cut, and I've been brushing up on everything Jonas to get pumped for the concert! Tomorrow is the Rascal Flatts concert, so I made Strawberry Banana pizzas for our party at Nicci's afterwards.



They turned out really cute, and I had so much fun making them! I watched Camp Rock while I was doing it :) Well, I still have a bunch of stuff I want to do tonight, and I have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow - yikes!

No comments: