Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy Days

Yesterday, I hardly got out of the house. However, it was a good things because I got a lof of stuff done around the house. My parents went to a party in the afternoon, so I stayed home with the dog. It seemed like a good excuse to sit around and do nothing all day, but I ended up continuing to clean out my room! It honestly looks so good, I can't even believe it. I'm also sitting at my desk as I type this, which I haven't been able to do in a LONG time because it was so messy. Here's a picture of what it looked like after I was done....



I'm not sure how long it will last, but at least it looks good for now! I got rid of So much stuff - 2 garbage bags and 2 bags to give away. It feels good to not be so cluttered anymore. I went to Skyline with my friends Katie and Kelley last night for dinner as well, and it was a lot of fun :)

Today has been an even busier day! We met my family for breakfast and then spent a day of swimming with Maddie and Sydney! I has SO much fun with them.

I'm trying to figure out my sleeping patterns too - they are all messed up! I should be tired right now after such a busy day, but I'm not. I lay in bed for HOURS before I fall asleep and I just can't get comfortable. It's SO annoying.....

No comments: