Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Day

Today was a really fun summer day. Mom and I went out to Crestview Hills Shopping Center. That was the first time I had ever been out there, and it was a lot of fun. They had some really cute and unique stores and I can't wait to get back there! We decided to eat at Five Guys (which is always such a great choice!). Then we walked around and did some shopping. Mom & I both bought some new shoes (which is an automatic sign of a successful shopping day). We also went to a new store out there called Charming Charlie. It was SUCH a cute store. They mainly sold accessories and jewelry, but they did sell some clothes as well. Everything in the store is color coordinated, so they have all of the red stuff in one part of the store, and all of the other colors had their own special place. Let me tell you, they had the CUTEST jewlery, and I didn't think their prices were bad at all. I ended up buying a necklace with matching earrings for $12! I really liked it there, and I can see us going back out there to shop around (especailly at Charming Charlie). It's summer days like these that I miss so much when I go back to school. There is just nothing better than spending a nice day shopping around with your mom :)

Then, tonight I had some of my friends over for a couple of hours. It ended up being 6 of us, which wasn't too bad considering an hour and half before they came I only knew of 2 that were coming for sure! But we had fun and listened to music and just talked :)



And I'm attempting to upload this video from YouTube, but I'm not sure it's going to work - ha! But it's a video that we watched tonight that was just so funny. People just crack me up sometimes :)

No comments: