Friday, July 29, 2011

Best Beauty Tip

Today I thought I would share my favorite beauty tip ever! I'm not real great with makeup, but I love this little trick because it is so simple, but I love the results!

I saw this tip on a video, so I'm going to post that and also the steps.


The video is a little long, so if you just want to skip it, here are the steps!

1. Put your mascara on like you would normally do.

2. Heat your eyelash curler for about 10 seconds with a blowdryer.

3. Curl your eyelashes. I usually hold the eyelash curler on my eyelashes for about 20 seconds.

4. Put another quick coat of mascara on - mainly just focusing on the tips of your lashes.


I absolutely love this trick because it works so well! I can definitely tell a huge difference in the length and definition of my lashes when I do them this way.

No comments: