Monday, July 18, 2011

The Target Dress

I am obsessed with what my family calls "The Target Dress".

What can I say? I love dresses, and I absolutely love Target. These dresses are so awesome that I decided to blog about them and pass on the information to you because if you don't own any of these dresses, you need to. ASAP :)

They are knit dresses, and they are usually $18, but sometimes they go on sale for $15. Either way, you really can't beat them!

I've got 3 of them. A black one...

...a purple one...

...and an aqua one that I just bought today!

I wear these dresses all the time. I use the black one as a cover up. I wear the other ones for everything: going out with my friends, lounging around the house, or out to dinner. They are so comfortable to wear for "everyday" things, but nice enough that you can dress them up for something nice. Not to mention they are so cool to wear out in the heat!

They come in practically every color imaginable. I love this color too!

Everyone in my family is obsessed with them - my mom, my aunt, my cousin, and I all have a bunch of different ones, so every time we're out at least one of us has one on!

If you don't own any, get out to Target now and pick some up! Or go here to order them online. :)

No comments: