Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camera Fun

I found a photography tutorial a little while ago, and I finally put it to the test yesterday. The tutorial used sparklers, but we tested it out first with a flashlight. I would like to add that none of this is photoshopped - we did this all just using the camera!



This one turned out the best! My dad made me a wand for the Harry Potter premiere, and I had to put it to the test. I wasn't expecting it to actually work :) - ha!


Once we knew it would work, we decided to do it with the sparklers at night.


This looks like a scene right out of Harry Potter!



How cool is this picture? I love this one!

My dad and I had way too much fun taking these pictures and coming up with creative poses. Ahhh, the simple joy of photography!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so cool and fun! I love the one with your name and the heart one!