Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Retreat

I just got back from a retreat, and I thought I would share some pictures and a little bit of my experience.

The retreat was a school requirement. To say I was dreading it would be an understatement. I was so nervous because I didn't know a ton of people who were going. I was stressing about it way more than I needed to. I ended up really enjoying it!

The group leaders were fun, and they shared some awesome witness talks. The food was yummy, and after almost every meal we had free time to explore the grounds and take walks or do whatever. This place was really pretty!



I really enjoyed having our small group discussions because I learned so much about people I knew nothing about and some people I thought I knew!

My friend Tina and I:

My poster board that everyone signed:

My small group:


Overall, I'm so glad I went on this retreat because it was so much fun and I learned so much. It was such a better experience than I was expecting!

No comments: