Sunday, July 17, 2011

BIG News!

Tonight I get to cross off one of my biggest 101 in 1001's........

48. Get a job.

I will be babysitting 2 little kids everyday after school until their parents get home. I'm really excited since it is the first "regular" job I've had. Meaning, it will be regular, set hours, and I won't be working for my grandpa. :)

It isn't a big "official" job that involves paying taxes or anything, but it is a job none the less!

I can't wait to start - I'm really looking forward to it!


Other than that, my weekend has been pretty busy!

On Friday I went wedding dress shopping with my cousin, and she found her dress. I'm so glad I got to be there when she found it!

On Saturday, I went over my aunt's house and found out that my cousin is having another baby girl! I can't wait to meet her :)

I went to a wedding Saturday night. I didn't know the people getting married (my dad works with the groom), but I wanted to go anyway because I love weddings! Afterwards I went and got myself a Chick-fil-a shake and watched a movie with my sweet puppy.

Today I went to a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. It was so unbelievably hot. I thought I was melting. Then we had a family party with my dad's side. It was a big family day today!

I'm planning on going swimming tomorrow because it is so stinkin' hot around here. I love the summer, but I hate the humidity!

No comments: