Friday, July 22, 2011

Harry Potter Facts

I came across a blog today with tons of random Harry Potter facts. I really enjoyed reading through them, so I'm posting some of my favorites on here! If you don't want to know any spoilers, you probably don't want to read this post :)

Here are some random Harry Potter facts.......


This made me laugh!


I was wondering why Crabbe was different in the movie......

This makes me extremely sad. :(


Now, here are some facts as to what happened to the characters after the final book. I loved reading these facts!






I think it's sweet that then named one of their kids Fred :)

I got all of these facts off of this Tumblr. If you are into Harry Potter, check out that website - I thought it was super interesting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added your website on my blogroll. I may come back later on to check out updates. Excellent information!

Anonymous said...

I just added your website on my blogroll. Really enjoyed reading through. Excellent information!

Anonymous said...

kevin durant shoes
golden goose outlet
air jordan
pg 4
supreme
goyard handbags
paul george shoes
golden goose outlet
palm angels
off white clothing