Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Party and Premiere

Last night was the Harry Potter premiere! My friend Abby had a Harry Potter party beforehand, so I went there and then to the theater to see the movie.

On Wednesday, I went over Abby's house to make owl cake pops. This was my first time making "decorative" cake pops, and I think they turned out awesome! They tasted great too :)


These cookies are the absolute best! They turned out so cute, and they taste amazing.

I ordered this 9-3/4 t-shirt specifically for the party/premiere. I think it's really cute!

I got to the party early to help set up (and also get pictures of all the cute decorations!).


This is Abby's sister Grace with the Harry Potter cardboard cutout. Her shirt even says "Future Hogwarts Scholar" :)


Abby printed out posters for everyone at the party!








I love this Skele-Gro bottle!

Floo powder by the fireplace:

Abby and I with Harry Potter


This sign was in the bathroom :)

My friend Erin dressed up as Luna Lovegood. I loved her outfit!

My friend Katie and I

The wizards.....aka the people who dressed up :)


The Muggles......aka the people who didn't dress up


The party was so much fun! Abby really went above and beyond with the little details, which made the party so unique.

I loved the movie too. I didn't cry as much as I thought I was going to, but now I'm just sad that Harry Potter is forever finished. I've loved seeing all of the movies and reading all of the books over the last 10 years. If you don't want to know how the movie ends, don't read ahead!





"The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

No comments: