Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Survey

I found some random questions that I'm going to answer in this post. This is going to be super random :)

List all the names you go by: Allison, Pippi, Alice, and Son

Ever rode on the handlebars of a bike?: Nope

Who makes you laugh the hardest?: My friend Melanie. Have I mentioned that she once started a blog dedicated to me?

What would you like to be remembered for?: doing kind deeds!

Favorite movie song?: When I Look at You - Miley Cyrus from The Last Song


What's something that amazes you?: the beauty of the earth

Read anything good lately?: I re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows not too long ago, and that's always good!

Can you whistle a tune?: No - I have never been able to whistle!

Something legal you are addicted to?: blogging ;)

Weirdest movie you've ever seen?: Seven Pounds. I couldn't even tell you what it was about.....

That's all I have for today. Have a great day!

No comments: