Friday, July 8, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

I am pleased to say that I am officially FINISHED with gym class for the rest of my life. I haven't been posting a lot because I've had summer gym, and I don't think you want to read the awful details and near-death experiences I have encountered. :)

Today (Friday), was the best summer gym day though! We went to Great Wolf Lodge, a hotel and indoor waterpark around where I live. It was so much fun!

I got there a little early with some of my friends this morning, and I got a Starbucks to start the day off right - ha!

We had fun in the morning riding water slides. There are so many different slides, and we tried them all! This blue one - the water coaster was my favorite. We rode it 3 times!

Lunch wasn't the best experience, but my friends and I were laughing the entire time :) Our table got served last, so we didn't get our pizza until everyone else was completely finished - oh well. The plus side though was that we got the birthday party package, so we all got a piece of cake too. If you haven't picked up on it - I am a bit dessert obsessed!

After lunch we headed back into the water park to ride some more water slides, relax in the hot tub, and swim around!

If only all of the days of summer gym were this much fun!

No comments: