Saturday, July 9, 2011

Easton: A Day in Pictures

Today was a very, very good day! My mom and I had an entire day of shopping, and everything about today was loads of fun! I took some pictures of everything I did, so I thought I would show you the day through my camera!

This morning my dog was in a crazy, crazy mood. She was running around like a maniac while I was chasing her :)

We stopped at a cookie bakery to pick up cookies for a baby shower tomorrow. They turned out so cute!

Then my mom and I went up to Columbus to go shopping at Easton! I absolutely love this place, and I wish I had one closer to home. There are so many shops, and the atmosphere is so fun.

We ate lunch at Five Guys and then got dessert at this awesome shop, Sugardaddy's! This place was new, and it was so yummy. They specialize in brownies, and they have been on Throwdown with Bobby Flay - so you know their stuff is good! I tried the Rich Mint flavor, and it was unbelievable. SO YUMMY!

We did some shopping, and then had to refuel at Godiva. These chocolate covered strawberries were amazing. Which they should have been since they were $6 apiece :)

Seriously - how cute is this place?

I had money to spend today, and it was burning a hole in my pocket. I only ended up getting 2 things, but I'm happy with those 2 purchases. I got a pair of earrings at Macy's:

And I got a dress at Ann Taylor Loft. I have never bought anything in there, but their stuff is really cute! I need another dress like a hole in the head (I have around 8 dresses), but I have a dress obsession that has not been met :)

This is the front of the dress in the pink color I ended up getting.

I love this back detail on the dress.

We got another round of food (what's a shopping trip without a lot of yummy desserts?).
My favorite Yagoot: strawberry yogurt with strawberries and chocolate chips on top!

What a day! I had SO much fun today. We don't go up to Easton often (about twice a year), so these trips are always extra special to me.

The ride there and back wasn't even that bad because I had some good entertainment....
I've been wanting to re-read the book before the last movie comes out, and I'm for sure going to do that. I think I read about 300 pages today!

I hope you all had as great of a day as I did!

No comments: