Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Highlights

Here's some {mostly picture} highlights of the last few days......

Coco has seriously been SO cute the last few days!



I went swimming with my cousins on Monday, which is always a fun time!


My mom and I got pedicures on Tuesday. It's a summer tradition that we started a few years ago :)

I ended up choosing my colors from the OPI Minnie Collection. Can you say obsessed?!?

I met a few friends at Don Pablos and then Coldstone yesterday. It had been a long time since I saw them last, so it felt good to catch up!

Today I babysat my cousins. I took them to the park, and then we got ice cream afterwards. The perfect summer afternoon to me.

When I came home today, I had 2 packages waiting for me! First off, a wedding shower present for my cousin. I've seen these online, and I just thought it was too cute to pass up for her wedding dress. I already told my mom I want one of these when I get married :)

Then my Erin Condren Life Planner came in today too.

I was a little skeptical about it at first, since it's kind of pricey, but I decided to go for it, and I'm so glad I did. I love the little details it has, the inspirational quotes, and the layout in general. I also liked how you could personalize a lot and pick from a bunch of different covers.

I already started adding some events to it, and I couldn't help but feel so weird penciling this one in for next May....

......yikes. When did I get so old? :)

With that I'm off to bed, since I have some more busy days ahead of me!

No comments: