Sunday, July 29, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I haven't posted about what I've been up to lately, so I thought I'd just pop in real quick and do a short post on the last week.

Lately I've been...

...cuddling with Coco...

...experimenting with cake pops...

Octopus! 

Beach balls


Monograms 

Mint cookies & cream - yum! 

Bride & groom 

...putting bows in Coco's hair... 

...babysitting my cousins and taking them to visit Coco... 

...watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies with this dog's chin on my leg - hahaha!... 

...reminiscing on how this time last year I was on a Caribbean cruise... 

...swimming with my cousins...

...eating cotton candy... 

...buying this adorable Olympic Medal nail polish collection (gold, silver, and bronze!)... 

...using power tools :) ...

...and finally hanging up this cute Paris picture that I actually bought a year ago.

And that's been my week! I can't wait to see what this next week has in store for me!

No comments: