Monday, July 16, 2012

Makeup Monday {New Favorites}

2 posts in one day! That never happens :) But I wanted to do a post about Coco's birthday, and a makeup one, so here it is....

I haven't done a makeup post in awhile, but I was just thinking the other day about how I've got some new favorite products that I thought I'd let you know about!

Sonia Kashuk Brushes
I can somehow justify spending more money on nice makeup, but I can't seem to justify spending a ton of money on makeup brushes! Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how a $30 brush can be that much different from a $10 one. There must be some kind of difference, but I'd rather spend my money on better makeup! So, my favorite budget friendly line of brushes is Sonia Kashuk from Target!

I have their crease brush and powder brush, both of which I like!

They sell them in sets too. I think these brushes are really cute!

Charlotte Ronson Compact
I heard about this online, and I thought I'd give it a try, and I really like it! I bought it at Sephora, and it comes with a highlighter, blush, and bronzer. I don't use the blush because I'm obsessed with my Nars blush, but I love the bronzer and highlighter. The highlighter has a little bit of a sparkle to it, which I personally like!

They're Real Benefit Mascara
This is by far one of my favorite makeup finds ever! I absolutely love this mascara. It really does make your lashes super long. I only started using it a few weeks ago, and I've already had a few compliments from people on my eyelashes. Love that! If you're looking for a new mascara (or even if you aren't!), I'd highly recommend this!


Super Strawberry Chubby Stick
I've written before about my love for Clinique's Chubby Stick, but recently I got a new color, Super Strawberry, and I'm obsessed with it! I like it a lot better than the Mega Melon that I already had!

That's it for now! Hopefully I'll find some more new favorite products to share with you later!

No comments: