Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Content.

I promise I have not totally fallen off the face of the earth! I am still here, just a little too busy to blog lately. I've got things to post from several weeks ago, not to mention prom which was last weekend :)

I'm pretty sure the season of life I am in right now is the busiest one I've experienced up until this point. Life is crazy, absolutely crazy, right now.

I have 2 different 4-day exams this week, as well as 3 AP tests next week. I have Senior Project presentations in a few weeks (my practice one today was perfect though!) and TONS of other things in between.

This picture pretty much sums up the way I feel about tests of convergence for Calculus as well - ha!

I've been doing a LOT of studying. Starbucks was a must on Sunday night!

I've also been playing and enjoying this sweet pup's company.....

.....as well as trying to get out a little bit and enjoy the gorgeous weather we've been having.

Thankfully, despite the chaos, I am feeling content. I feel like I'm beginning to accept my upcoming life changes a little bit better. Now I'm just extremely thankful for every day I have in school since I know I don't have very many days left. Graduation is exactly one month from today (I'm writing this on April 30). I can hardly believe it. Not to mention the fact that my birthday is on Friday. Insane!

So basically, don't be too surprised if it takes me a little while to blog about things. I'm trying to soak up as much time with friends while also getting school work and other stuff done. I'm just in a busy season, but one that I don't want to forget.

No comments: