Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Must-Haves

With spring pretty much here, and summer coming up just around the corner I thought it would be fun to put together my list of must-haves for this upcoming season.

Wedges
Wedges are pretty much some of my favorite shoes. They are so much more comfortable than normal heels. I love wearing them in the summer, especially with a cute dress.

I recently got these Franco Sarton wedges from DSW that are SO comfortable.

I have a similar pair of BOC wedges that I got last year that also really comfortable. For me, it's rare to find comfortable heels.

I also want a pair of colored wedges for graduation, I just haven't bought any yet. I think these blue ones from Macy's are kind of cute.

Peplum, Peplum, Peplum!
I have jumped on the peplum bandwagon, and it is my absolute favorite style right now. I just can't get enough of it - I think it is super flattering and makes anyone look really skinny.

I have this shirt from Express - I love the color of it!

I love this Style & Co. jacket I bought at Macy's recently too.

I think this INC peplum shirt is SO cute with the little bow belt.

INC has the absolute best peplum shirts......

Sanuks
If you've never heard of Sanuks, you need to buy a pair NOW. They are flip-flops made out of yoga mats, and they are so incredibly comfortable.

I love the fact that they come with a little bit of a wedge heel too now. I just bought these, and I really love them.

They also have normal flip-flops in really cute colors. This light blue is one that I also really like.

Sundresses
I am a big dress lover. I have a TON of them, and they are my favorite thing to wear in the summer. I wear them all the time, even if I'm just heading to the store or something.

I recently discovered this cute store call Altar'd State. They are a Christian based store that sells everything from inspirational quote decor, to jewelry, as well as a ton of cute clothes, and especially cute dresses. I also think it's neat that a portion of their sales they donate back to charity too. I recently got my graduation dress there, as well as this super adorable dress that I am absolutely obsessed with.

The back is my absolute favorite part!

I have also loved Old Navy's dresses recently. I found this one on sale for $15 a few weeks ago - you can't beat that.


Skirts
Normally I'm not a big skirt person, in fact, I really don't have any skirts. But I found this one at Loft the other day, and I am now really liking skirts. I love the pale pink color along with the material. Everything about it is perfect for spring and summer.

These are just a few of my favorite trends recently and some of the items I've specifically bought. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming season and some even warmer temperatures so I can try them all out!

No comments: