Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Absolutely Nothing.

Last Monday I was off school for Veteran's Day and I didn't have any plans until my sorority meeting in the evening.

So what was I to do with a totally free day all to myself?

.......absolutely nothing.

I worked hard Sunday night to get all of my homework done so I wouldn't even have to think about school.

It. Was. Glorious.

I slept in and then started a Christmas movie marathon.

I ended up snuggling with Coco.....

....eating way too many Christmas Oreos (my favorite!)....

....painting my nails (this is one of my new favorite colors - it's called Underneath the Mistletoe)....

....watching FOUR Christmas movies....

....and not changing out of my pajamas until I had to leave the house.

And that is what I call a successful day :)

No comments: