Thursday, November 14, 2013

Early November

Catching up today on what's been going on in the beginning of early November. How is it November already is what I want to know!

Starting November 1st, I switched over to listening to all Christmas music. Some people may think that's too early, but it makes me so happy!

A few weeks ago I headed out to a shopping center close to UC after school on Friday. I may need to do it again soon. It was so fun walking around and doing some shopping by myself. I especially love that they recently opened an Ulta out there, which is one of my favorite stores. And it's next to DSW - one of my other favorites!

I had to grab Yagoot while I was out there too ;)

I also totally went into Hallmark just to look at their Christmas stuff. I couldn't stop smiling - I'm just so crazy excited for Christmas!

Christmas Vacation is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I think I need this ornament.....

My family went downtown a few weeks ago to see Flashdance. We have season tickets to all the broadway shows this year, and it's one of my favorite things to do.

The show was so good!

Afterwards we ate dinner down by the river at Moerlein Lager House - one of my favorite restaurants!

Their chicken sandwich is SO good.

But the real reason I love Moerlein is for their blueberry cobbler. I'm not usually a huge blueberry fan, but this is delicious. The cobbler is an absolute must. I would consider going just to order it!

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5S, which meant I had to get a new case. I ordered from the same company I did several years ago for my 4S case, and I am obsessed with my new one.

It's been getting colder around here, but the sunsets have been gorgeous these last few weeks.


Last week was big/little week for Kappa Delta, so all week I got presents from my big. It was fun going to the house each afternoon to find another present with my name on it.

First (of many!) red cups of the season!

This was my present from my big one of the days. So fun!

I love this bracelet she made me.

I ate lunch outside one day last week. It was cold so I had to make it quick, but I couldn't pass up the chance to eat underneath these beautiful changing leaves.

Cutie!

We had the big/little reveal last Friday, and it was so much fun. We had to go on a little scavenger hunt, and then our bigs were wrapped up in wrapping paper and we had to open it to find out who it was. How fun is that? Then some of us went to dinner at Lime and got dessert at Graeter's.

My big made me these letters for my room. I'm obsessed with them since I love pink giraffe print!

It's been a busy November so far, but I've been having a lot of fun still. To be honest though, I am really looking forward to Christmas break...... ;)

No comments: