Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday Spirit

Christmas is finally {almost} here, and I couldn't be more excited!

Last weekend I had a fun holiday themed Saturday that got me in the Christmas mood.

My mom and I met my dad downtown for lunch at Potbelly on Fountain Square since he was working, and then my mom and I hit the Holiday Market.

Every year my city hosts a Holiday Market at the convention center downtown and basically a bunch of different vendors come and sell things you can either buy as gifts or Christmas decorations. We've gone in the past, but it was so much more fun this year, especially because they had a lot of food vendors too.

The only downside is that it's crazy crowded.....

One of my favorite booths!

BonBonerie doesn't have their Christmas cookies out yet, but the fall ones were just as good.

I loved this UC American Girl outfit. I needed this when I was younger :)

My purchase of the day was this Christmas canvas that I am obsessed with. I think the postcard look is so cute, plus you can turn it on and it lights up (which is why the church looks like it's glowing in the background). I already put it out in my room, and I think it is just such a unique decoration.

They also had a cake decorating competition, and I loved seeing all of the pretty cakes.





My mom and I then grabbed Starbucks (they were having a promotion - buy 1 get 1 free on their holiday drinks!) and then did some shopping at Macy's.

We stopped at Target on the way home too - my favorite!

I am SO ready for Christmas to be here!

No comments: