Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Addiction Confession.

I have a confession to make.

I have a serious problem.

It's kind of turning into an addiction.

You see, I am addicted to.....

..
....
......
........
..........
......
....
..
....
......
........
..........
........
......
....
..

...chocolate.

Do you think I'm kidding?

Because I'm not.

I can't go a day without something sweet.

I practically have a built-in sweet radar that goes off any time I get close to a bakery or sweet shop.

Cookies, candy, ice cream, cupcakes, mousse......I don't care what form it comes in.

I just need my daily chocolate fix.

I saw this on Pinterest, and it's pathetic how my brain thinks thoughts just like these....

I feel like I'm constantly thinking about chocolate. What can I bake next? Where can I get my next chocolate fix? Why isn't a chocolate macaron in my hand right now?

If I go to a new city, all I want to do is scope out their sweet shops. I've already pretty much come to the conclusion that when I finally make it to Paris, I'll be eating nothing but French baguettes and pastries. The chocolate alone is a selling point for going to Paris.

I am a self-admitted chocolate snob too. If I admit it, it makes it okay, right? :)

Seriously though, nothing drives me more crazy than cheap chocolate. If I am going for something sweet, it better be good. That's why I'm not a huge fan of Hershey's (except on a s'more - I just don't think Hershey's is that good of quality), store bought cakes (I die a little inside whenever I see someone buy those grocery store cupcakes that pile on the "fake," aka disgusting, icing), and ice cream pails (I'm talking about the jumbo party pails that taste cheap because they are cheap).

If I'm going to take in the calories, I want my chocolate to be high-quality!

In fact, I just finished up eating my favorite chocolate candy:Milky Way Midnights.

I told you I have a serious problem.

But the way I see it? I'm okay with a chocolate addiction. I think I may even enjoy this kind of addiction :)

"All you need is love......or more chocolate."

No comments: