Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm Backkkkk!

For first time in basically a month, I finally have time to sit down and catch up on some blogging. Wahoo!

This is just going to be a post about the end of my October and what has been going on with life lately.

I feel like I have been spending a lot of my time eating out recently - ha!

I helped my friend with her calculus homework a few weeks ago, and I was surprisingly happy to be doing some math again since I tested out of the math I need. Ha - I'm such a math nerd :)

Yum!

I have also been frequently visiting Starbucks when I have a break in between classes.

Eeeek! I had been going back and forth with whether I wanted a pair of Hunter rain boots. Walking around campus in the rain a few times made me realize how much I needed rain boots, but I didn't know if I wanted to fork over the money for Hunters. Well, I broke down and splurged and bought the pink ones. I'm a little obsessed with them!



Before Halloween, I went to Target and thought this foam wig was hilarious!

My sweet puppy has been keeping me company these last few weeks as I've been busy doing a lot of homework.


Orange Leaf (and sweets in general) has been a must over the last few weeks since I've been so busy.

This has also been a recent occurrence: hot chocolate and some late night studying/homework.

One week I went to Orange Leaf twice in one week. I'm not ashamed.

How pretty is this view of campus?! A few weeks ago I had this big interview/mid-term evaluation for my business fraternity, and I studied with my friend on the top floor of her dorm. I thought it was so pretty up there!

I've been so crazy busy lately. My life has pretty much consisted of school, homework, and extracurricular activities. It's been wild, but I'm truly enjoying college so far. Aside from the sleep deprivation :)

I'm off school today though, so I finished all my homework up last night so that I wouldn't have to do anything today. I'm looking forward to a whole day of watching Christmas movies, catching up on blogging, and painting my nails.

Hope you all are having a great Monday!

No comments: