Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Cake Pops

I have been working on cake pops like a mad woman this past week. I think this may be the most I've ever made in one week before!

I made a bunch of Christmas themed cake pops on Monday because my mom had a work party on Tuesday and she wanted to bring some in.

I was so happy with the way the Christmas ones turned out!

Stocking

Snow globe

Santa

Rudolf

Toy soldier

Snow man

Gingerbread house

Jingle bell

Santa hat

Simple one with sprinkles!

Crushed candy canes

Holly

Christmas light

Peppermints

Apparently I missed a close up picture of my elves. Bummer!

I had so much fun making these! They were a hit with my mom's coworkers, and I even got to bring some to my high school friends as well.

I've been busy with tons of other stuff and making even more cake pops (I had 3 orders this week!), but I'll share the rest of that soon.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Only 3 more days until Christmas!!

No comments: