Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas like I did!

My family hosted Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family this year. This was the first time we have ever had Christmas at our house, so it was a little weird. This Christmas season has been much busier than usual getting everything prepped.

Christmas Eve morning was surprisingly relaxing which was just what I needed. We got Chick-fil-a for lunch (our new Christmas Eve lunch tradition), and I had time to relax, take my time getting ready, paint my nails, and watch Christmas Vacation one last time. Pure bliss!

Coco got all fancied up too with her Christmas dress :)






Then it was time for the party to start!



Juggling a dog and presents was no easy task - ha!





This was when I opened my Kappa Delta car decal that I am obsessed with. I'll share a picture when I get it on my car. It's so cute!





I took the girls downstairs to make some reindeer food, and I just happened to find a bag full of old wooden ornaments, so they went to town decorating them. A perfect old find on Christmas Eve!

Savannah is obsessed with Minnie and was showing off her new Minnie pajamas.


My old keyboard was also a hit!


Just one of the reasons why I love Christmas.....the FOOD!




Grandkids (at least most of them) picture....




After everyone left, Coco and I did some more relaxing before heading to church.

It was another fantastic Christmas Eve. I'll be sharing my photos from Christmas Day next!

No comments: