Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

I enjoyed yet another fabulous Christmas Day with my family.

I got up around 9:30 (a huge difference from the Christmas where I woke my parents up at 5:30....), and then we opened our gifts.



I was impressed with my mom's wrapping this year!

Even Coco got some presents!

Opening presents on Christmas morning always makes me so thankful for all of the blessings in my life.

After all the presents had been opened, we had our egg and sausage casserole for breakfast. Delicious! Then it was time to get ready for the rest of the day's festivities.

We spent the afternoon at my grandma's celebrating Christmas with my dad's side of the family.



My mom got my cousin's boyfriend this year for the gift exchange and one of the things he asked for were goldfish, so that's what she got him. It was one of the highlights of the afternoon - seeing a mid-20 year old getting super excited about a few fish. Ha!


It isn't Christmas until a Nerf gun war breaks out.....



Don't Break the Ice was another part of the gift my mom gave along with the goldfish :)

I'm just so thankful for a wonderful Christmas season spent with so many people I love.

No comments: