Friday, August 1, 2014

Perfect Weather

We have had near perfect weather this past week. Not perfect for swimming, but perfect for just about everything else. It's been in the 70s for a high, and it's been going down into the 50s at night. Crazy weather for July!

Last Thursday I met some old friends for lunch. I hadn't seen either of them in so long, and it was so nice to catch up. We then took a little adventure that involved climbing behind rusty equipment in a parking lot behind a shopping center. I am still a little confused by that as well. Only with these two...... ;)

I've also been spending a lot of time lately downtown. This weather has been perfect for it! Last week my mom and I went to lunch at the Banks and ate at a restaurant with the windows open and the breeze blowing in.

We walked around the park at the riverfront, and it was absolutely gorgeous.



I absolutely do not want this summer to be over because that means going back to being constantly busy, having to do homework, etc. But a small part of me is already getting excited for fall. I love wearing boots and scarves. I love fall decorations. And I love pumpkin flavored things! I ate this cookie the other day, and to me, it just tastes like fall.

On Saturday my family spent pretty much all afternoon trying to decide what to do. We wanted to go our somewhere, but we didn't know what exactly to do. So instead, we wasted all afternoon being indecisive and ended up just going out to dinner. We ate close to a DQ though, so we stopped for Blizzards after dinner. I tried the S'mores this time, and although it was good, my favorite is still the Double Fudge Cookie Dough which I usually get every time we go.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I have some things I'm hoping to get done - I feel like there's so much to do before school starts and so little time to actually do it!

No comments: