Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, but my favorite part of Valentine's Day is simply getting to wear pink - ha!


I don't have an official Valentine this year, so I thought it would be fun to share with you the sweet Valentines I got from my family :)

This was my cousin Maddie's Valentine that she gave me at the Valentine Party on Sunday.

This was is from Sydney, even though it's a little hard to tell :)

My cousin Brandon gave me a Valentine on Sunday night too.

This one was from my cousin Hannah!

This was the front of Hannah's Valentine. I thought it was a super cute and clever one - you're supposed to put the fish in the fishbowl. Ha!

And this last one is from Sydney again. She gave it to me yesterday because my mom was babysitting her!

This is definitely not the most exciting Valentine's post, but oh well! My big Valentine's Day plans involve going to dinner to celebrate my grandpa's birthday today.

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day, even if you don't have a Valentine and just celebrate wearing pink like me! :)

No comments: