Monday, February 20, 2012

Off Day

I was off school again today, and I had a lot of fun!

My mom and I got up this morning and went to lunch at Qdoba. I'd never been there before, and since one just opened up by us, we decided to try it out. It was really good! It reminded me of Chipotle, but it had a few more options and wasn't as crowded. I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you like Chipotle!

Then to burn some time, we went to Target just to walk around. I got super excited when we passed the summer stuff. Summer will be here before we know it!

We went to see The Vow in the afternoon.

It was SO good. If you haven't seen it, you really should. It was really sad (I think I cried through half the movie), but it was really sweet at the same time. I can't believe it is based on a true story.

And while we were watching the previews before the movie, I got super excited about.....

.....the Titanic in 3D. I will definitely be seeing this in theaters!

Now I'm watching No Reservations! I've been in a movie watching mood lately :)

I hope you had a great day today like I did!

No comments: