Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pizza Parties

I was totally planning on doing a What I'm Loving Wednesday post yesterday, but I just didn't get around to it. I've had a busy couple of days!

I've got to share this picture first off because I think it is so cute! I had to dress Coco up for Valentine's Day :)

Valentine's Day is my grandpa's birthday, so on Tuesday my whole family went out to eat pizza to celebrate! It's always fun to get together with everyone.








When we got home, Coco was curled up on the back of the couch, which she has only done 1 other time in her whole life. Sometimes I think she's more cat than dog.....

Last night I had another pizza party, this time with some of my cousins on my dad's side of the family. We were planning on watching Up, but we ended up just sitting around talking, and before we knew it, it was 9:00. I had a lot of fun though - we don't normally get together like that.

I've got a 4 day weekend coming up, so I'm ready for today to be over! I hope you all have a great Thursday - it's a Friday for me :)

No comments: