Monday, February 27, 2012

Friends & Fashion Finds

I had a really busy and fun weekend again!

On Friday night my friend Nicci had some people over. We played Disney SceneIt, and it was a lot of fun!

On Saturday my mom and I went out to mall. So fun!

I got some good deals - yay! I love this dress I got at H&M. Have I mentioned before that I'm obsessed with dresses :)

When I went to Banana Republic, they were having a promotion for the Academy Awards where you picked a card and got either 20%, 30%, or 50% off. I got lucky and pulled a 50% off one! I got a super cute sparkle shirt. Banana Republic is turning into my new favorite store!

A trip to the mall wouldn't be complete without stopping a Macy's!

I love this bracelet I picked up there!

And this shirt too! It's kind of funky, but I've been looking for it in my size forever. When I finally found it, I had to pick it up.

I loved hanging with this dog in the afternoon.

My friend Katie had people over on Saturday night, and I had a ton of fun there too! There were a lot of people there, and we played Catch Phrase - my favorite!

I was looking through the Target ad yesterday afternoon, and I found a dress I've been looking for on sale! I think I've mentioned before how much I love the "Target dress"! This year they have them in different patterns too! This is the one I got....

Yesterday I watched some movies in the afternoon - The Perfect Man and the Jonas Brothers Concert Experience - ha!

Last night my family went to a birthday party for a family friend too.

I've got an even busier weekend next week - I'm not sure when my life is going to slow down. At least time has been going by fast :)

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: