Sunday, February 12, 2012

Movie Nights and a Crazy Sunday

I had a really fun weekend! What's really ironic is the fact that I posted that post about my friends on Friday, and on Friday night a new friend of mine invited me over for a movie night. I like to think that wasn't just a coincidence..... :)

But I had a lot of fun on Friday night. We went and got ice cream and then watched She's the Man. It was really nice hanging out with a new friend who isn't into a ton of drama!

On Saturday I really didn't do a whole lot. I went to church and babysat - that's about it! I babysat the cutest and sweetest little girl though. She was SO easy too - she laid on my lap for about an hour and then went to bed. So, I got to watch 2 movies - 50 First Dates and Sweet Home Alabama. I've been watching so many movies lately.

Isn't she the cutest? This was her cuddling up with me :) 

I just have to add this one in here too. After I put her to bed, I was playing around with my phone, and I thought this picture was too funny not to post.

Today was a super busy day! I'll just go through the run down since I was so busy and had so much fun!

I woke up at 9:30 and left my house around 10:30 to go to brunch with my mom's side of the family.

We got home around 12:45, and my mom and I left at 1 to go to a travel show. My aunt's a travel agent, so her company was doing a presentation on different destinations. It was so interesting and got me in the mood to do some traveling!

They specifically talked about....

...Monte Carlo...

...Sydney, Australia...

...New Zealand...

...and Florence, Italy.

Seriously, how gorgeous are all these places?!?!

Then we ran some errands and got home around 3:30. My mom and I were back out the door at 4 to head to a Valentine's party at my aunt's house with my cousins.

Here were all the decorations....

Having fun at the party:

...and more Valentine's goodies!

From there my mom and I met up with my dad and grandma at 5:30 for dinner.

Then we all headed over my aunt's house to celebrate my cousin's birthday. We didn't get home until 9:30. What a day! It was so fun being super busy, but now I'm going to need a day of resting to re-cooperate - ha! It probably won't help that I decided to stay up and finish this post before going to bed either. Oh well!

Have a great week!

No comments: