Friday, March 23, 2012

Better Late Than Never....

Normally I love to post What I'm Loving Wednesdays, but I just didn't have time this week. My posting has really been lacking because I've just been so busy!

This week is the end of the 3rd quarter, so I had a test, quiz, and/or project due in every subject. Ughh.... I'm so glad this week is just about over though! I should have a few easy weeks ahead of me thankfully!

So, before this week is totally over, I just wanted to drop in and post some random things about this week. Basically, a What I'm Loving Wednesday post.....but on Friday :)

First off, I flipped out when Norfolk actually beat Missouri last week because....I actually picked that! I'm not a big basketball fan, but I love filling out a bracket every year just to see how well I do, and my family has a competition where the loser has to buy everyone else ice cream. It's a nice incentive, even if you do lose!

My favorite creamy whip opened in early March, and although I've been a few times already, this week we went, and it was actually warm enough to eat outside! It was awesome :)

Speaking of weather, it's been absolutely beautiful around here. In fact, it's just been hot. I've had to turn on the AC in my car a few days this week. Crazy for March!

I'm totally loving this article I found on Pinterest about 20 iPhone tips & tricks. I totally thought I knew everything about my phone, but apparently not! If you have an iPhone, check out the article - I learned some new things!

My family went out to eat at The Farm last night for my dad's best friend's birthday. The Farm is a banquet hall that I used to always go to in grade school for sports banquets or whatever. I've never gone there except for a special occasion, so it was kind of fun! My dad's friend has 2 kids, Sydney and Riley, and I had so much fun playing with them last night! They were running around and cracking me up :)

I am literally SO relieved that this week is over! And, I only have a 2 day week of school next week. Yay!

No comments: