Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday {Spring Edition}


It has been SO gorgeous around here, that I thought I'd dedicate most of this post to what I'm loving about spring!

I'm loving that these are the temperatures for this week. I'm loving that it's going to be in the 70's all week!

I'm loving that it was actually hot when I got into my car yesterday afternoon. I turned the air conditioning on for a few minutes to cool it down before I opened the windows. It made me SO happy!

I'm loving that I went down to the park last night to walk. There were so many people down there because it was so gorgeous!

I'm loving summer songs! I have a really old summer cd in my car that I've been listening to the past few days, but I think I'm going to have to make up a new one soon. I'll post the playlist when I finally get around to it!

I'm loving this quote I found on Pinterest. The other day I woke up and heard birds chirping, and it made me so happy!

I'm loving that I'm bringing a sundress and flip flops to change into after school. I could really get used to living with these temperatures all year long!

And here are some other non-spring related things I'm loving this week......

I'm loving that we've got my favorite 2 flavors of ice cream in the entire world in my house right now. Yummy!

I'm loving that I'm going to a jewelry party tonight!

.......................................................

Happy Wednesday! I can't wait to get out and enjoy this weather myself!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through WILW. I live in Florida but we are also experiencing the most beautiful weather and I'm loving every second of it & that quote is so cute!

Trish said...

i love that picture with the scrabble pieces that say spring. very festive!

Trish @ Tales from ...

Holly said...

Cute! I love the bird chirping weather poster. :)

Dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Sugarr2518 said...

I hear ya on the beautiful weather:) We have a similar forecast too, all within the 70's! Oh..and Thin Mint cookies are my favorite1 I didn't know that they had a Thin Mint ice cream. I'm definitely going to try that out:)