Friday, March 9, 2012

My Dad & Me

It's been a really crazy week this week! My mom has been gone on a cruise, so it's just been my dad and I this week! Here's what we've been up to....

If you have an iPhone, you should download Draw Something. It's SO fun. My dad and I have been playing back and forth all week. This was one of the pictures he sent me - I thought it was so funny. Would you have been able to guess what this was? Ha!

On Monday night we went to the Zip Dip since it had just opened last weekend. We had to eat it in the car though because it was so cold :) I can't wait until summer!

I'm so glad that Coco has been really good this week. My mom is the one who feeds her and gives her medicine, so thankfully my dad and I haven't forgotten to do that this week :)

On Wednesday it was gorgeous here. This is what I put on after school....notice the sandals - that made me so happy! I was driving with the windows down, my flip-flops on, and a really good playlist playing. It was a good day!

This picture looks really weird and unappetizing, but on Wednesday night we made waffles for dinner. Then I topped mine with french vanilla cool whip and strawberries. It was delicious!

Last night we went to Five Guys for dinner. I love Five Guys, but there has never been one really close to us. Well, one just opened about 15 minutes from my house. I'm always so happy when we get some new restaurants around here.

And because I'm a total dork, I took a picture of the pop machine - ha! Have you seen these? They are SO cool. It's a touch screen and they have so many different drinks. They have different flavorings you can add to it too, and I just thought it was so fun :)

It's been a really out-of-the ordinary week. And I've got a busy weekend and week coming up. I'm starting to wonder when everything will just slow down a bit.....

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: