Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busyness

I feel like life is just SO busy right now. For awhile there, I felt like everything was finally slowing down, and now I feel like everything is picking back up again. Ahhh, figures. So don't be surprised if I don't post as often!

And once again, this weekend was super busy!

On Friday night I went to my friend's house for her birthday. It was a lot of fun because there were so many people there!

This is my friend Kara and I. We went to grade school together, but now we go to different high schools, so I don't get to see her that often anymore.

This is a big group of us that were at the party who all went to grade school together. So fun!


On Saturday, I had to get up really early in the morning to take the SAT. Seriously, when did I get this old?!? Ha! I can specifically remember when my cousins were taking the SAT, and I thought about how I was glad I still had a long time until I had to take it. Now I am! It's so weird how fast time goes.

I didn't do a whole lot the rest of the afternoon besides go to Target and Hobby Lobby with my mom.

I was playing around with Coco on Saturday night, and I put her in this bag I had just for the fun of it. Well, it turns out that she loved it, and she didn't want to get out. She laid in here for awhile! I just had to share these pictures because I thought they were so funny!


On Sunday I was busy again finishing up homework, and then my family went out to dinner downtown at a really good place called Rock Bottom.

I got my favorite thing there - mac & cheese with chicken. SO yummy!

Afterwards we walked down to the river because they are building some new restaurants down there, so we just wanted to check it out. I can't wait until everything is open! They're even opening an Orange Leaf down there. I think it will be fun in the summer to go to dinner and get some frozen yogurt afterwards!

I snapped this picture of the Reds stadium when we were down there because I'm so excited for summer! It was so nice when we were waking around, that it actually did feel like summer a little bit.

Then my family had tickets to go see West Side Story. It was really good, but I had never seen all of the movie, so I was a little disappointed with the ending. I'm not a big fan of depressing endings!

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments: