Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gorgeous Weather

For once I finally had a somewhat laid-back weekend! It's been a little less hectic than the last few weekends, but I've still been pretty busy!

On Friday night I went with my parents over their friends' house for a bonfire. It was fun because when it was dark we all sat around and told ghost stories - ha!

I thought this picture of the fire turned out kind of neat :)

I finally got to sleep in on Saturday for the first time in a few weeks. It felt SO good!

In the afternoon, we went to the hospital to visit my grandpa. He's been in the hospital for the last few days because of a really bad infection in his toe. It looks like he's going to be fine, but would you mind saying an extra prayer for him?

I took this picture in the lobby before we headed up!

Then we went to see my cousin's new dog, Porter. Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

I had wanted to go to the mall on Saturday night, but all of my friends were busy, which was a little disappointing, but I ended up having fun with my family. We went out to an outdoor shopping place called Rookwood, and we tried a new restaurant out called the Rusty Bucket. It was pretty good!

Then we walked around, shopped a little bit, and got Yagoot :)

Today has been a homework day :/ I've got a lot of tests coming up this week, and I just kept putting everything off yesterday, so I've had a lot to catch up on.

It's been an absolutely gorgeous day here though! When we went to visit my grandpa again today, I took these pictures as we were heading out because I thought this tree was so pretty!


It looks like it's going to be in the 80s this week around here. Wahoo! Is it really only March? It feels more like it's June. I'm loving it!

No comments: