Thursday, February 14, 2013

L-O-V-E

Another Valentine's Day has almost come and gone. To me, Valentine's Day is such a weird holiday. It's a day that some people look forward to, but it's a day that some people totally dread. I think I fall somewhere in the middle. I like Valentine's Day for eating sweets and wearing pink. I don't like the fact that it is totally overrated. The people who have been married 25 years never do anything for Valentine's Day, but the people who have been dating for 6 months go all out. Maybe it's the fact that I've never had a romantic valentine, but it just seems a little cliche to me :)

So even though I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with a romantic Valentine, I still had a pretty fabulous day!

Last night I worked on Valentine's Day cake pops. It had been over a month since I made cake pops, so I was well overdue!







My mom got me a super cute Valentine's Day present too. She knows how much I love romance movies, chocolate, and all things Paris!

I took this picture before I left for school today. My little Valentine and I.......

After school today I didn't have to babysit, so I took Coco down to the park for a walk. It was in the 50s, so the weather was gorgeous. It felt totally like spring!


Coco was exhausted after our pretty short walk. She's so lazy!

The rest of my day was spent dropping off cake pops to the kids I babysit, walking around Target, and meeting my mentor for my Senior Project.

I don't have school tomorrow, so I think I'm going to work on some more cake pops (I got my first order in over a month this week!) and then maybe watch a movie.

So even though it's "Singles Awareness Day", I'm pretty thankful for this Valentine's Day. I still have plenty of time to find myself a Valentine :)

No comments: