Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Catch Up Post

I was looking through my pictures recently and realized that there are a few that haven't made the blog yet. So this is just going to be a general catch up post......

One of my favorite summertime restaurants opened at the beginning of April. They are located right on the river, and we love to go there all the time in the summer. A few weeks ago it was nice enough to sit outside and eat dinner, so my mom and I met two of my aunts down there. Cabana makes me so happy!

I also love their palm trees out front. I wish they were real, but that's the best we're going to get in Cincinnati.

My cousin Sydney's dance recital was a few weekends ago too. Ignore the poor iPhone quality, but she's the one in the middle. Watching little girls dance reminds me of my dancing days!

I loved her costume.


We also went out to Kenwood after the recital, and I was thrilled to see the Lilly Pulitzer jeep parked outside! The Lilly Pulitzer stores wasn't open quite yet, but has opened since then and I can't wait to get out there and see the store!

Coco snuggled up with me in bed over the weekend when I wasn't feeling well. Do you think she's comfortable? ;)

She's so crazy!

My cousin sent me this picture of Savannah the other day while the girls were making me birthday cards. So cute and sweet!

My birthday party with my mom's side of the family was Sunday night. Can you tell that they all know me super well. Chocolate seems to be a recurring birthday gift idea for me.....

With graduation coming up, some of my grade school friends and I have been reminiscing on grade school memories as well. I came across this letter one of my favorite 8th grade teachers wrote us when we graduated about all of our inside jokes. Makes me sad that it's already been 4 years.

My graduation shoes came in yesterday! I love them SO much.

I also voted today for the first time ever. I felt like such a good and informed US citizen - ha! I made the election by 4 days, so I had to vote just because I could. It was just a special election on a few tax levies, but it was exciting to me nonetheless.

I also took Coco with me while I babysat today. It's something I've been meaning to do for the past 2 years, but I just hadn't got around to it. Coco went crazy when the cheese came out!

She gets spoiled by everyone.....

AP exams are the rest of the week for me. Crazy, crazy. I actually don't mind them though because you don't have to go to class, and you only have to go to school for a little over 3 hours. Not really a bad deal. Reality is starting to hit though.......I only have 3 more days of actual class left in the school year.

Hope you all have had a good week so far!

No comments: