Tuesday, May 28, 2013

High School {Junior Year}

I have really enjoyed looking though old pictures and posting some old high school memories over the last few days. Today we're taking a walk down memory lane through junior year............








Rascal Flatts Concert.



Fun with friends {HERE and HERE}.




NHS Induction Ceremony.

AP Chemistry Class.

APUSH.




























AB Calculus Prom Picture.




I feel so blessed looking back over my junior year of high school. It was one of the most difficult years of high school academic wise, but I still had so much fun with friends throughout the year. I also love the fact that I blogged in detail about the majority of the things that happened junior year - it makes it so much easier to look back on!

Junior year was definitely very good to me :)

No comments: