Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friends, Eggs, and Cupcakes

I had so much fun tonight with some of my friends! I'm so glad to finally be on Easter break, so my friends Nicci, Rachel, Tina, and I got together to color some Easter eggs and bake some cupcakes. In reality, we took more silly pictures than either of those things - ha! So here are some of the crazy pictures we took....









I think this one might be my favorite!


When we finally got around to making the cupcakes, we tried to get a little creative, but by the end I was starting to get too tired to finish them :)

These were the super cute cupcake liners we used!

Rachel and I decided to stuff the cupcakes with pudding, and it actually turned out pretty good!


Our finished Easter egg cupcakes!

The original plan for the night was to just dye eggs, and clearly you can see how well that plan succeeded considering these are the only eggs we ended up coloring. Oh well - we had a lot of fun!

So far I'm loving the start of my Easter break! Have a fabulous Thursday!

No comments: