Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MIA

I realize it's been a week since I last updated....yikes! I hate going that long!

I had started working on a post Thursday night, and I was going to finish it up and publish it on Friday.

And then I got sick. So.not.fun. I stayed home from school Friday and pretty much just slept the entire day.

I'm still not feeling 100% yet either :/

So, I've got some things to make up still from Friday, along with just a really busy and stressful week in general. Actually, I think it's going to be a few busy and stressful weeks for me with exams coming up....

Hopefully I can get a post up about my weekend and finish the post I started last week soon - ha!

Until then, have a fabulous day, and say a little prayer for me that I don't lose my sanity this week :)

No comments: