Monday, April 23, 2012

Promzillas

Is it summer yet? Ha! I've got a few exhaustingly (is that even a word?) busy weeks ahead of me. I had, of couse, yet another busy weekend. I can't wait for the day when I can sit here and tell you that I did absolutely nothing over a weekend. A girl can dream, right?

Anyway, on Friday I took a field trip with my art class to the art museum. I hadn't been on a field trip in years, and I hadn't been to the art museum in even longer, so it was a fun time, and a nice break from school!

I didn't do anything Friday night, and it felt SO awesome. For some reason I was so utterly exhausted that I just didn't feel like doing anything. I went to bed early and slept for 12 hours. Just what I needed! I woke up feeling like a brand new person!

I chilled at home with Coco on Saturday before more craziness began!

My family had to babysit my parents's friend's little girl, which was a lot of fun. Then we headed to a First Communion party. It seems like just yesterday I was making my First Communion......

From the party, I headed out to the mall with my friends, Nicci and Rachel. We were on a prom dress mission. I already had my dress, but they didn't!

It was SO fun watching them try on a bunch of dresses. This wasn't even all of them - probably only about half! Can you spot a few of the ugly ones I grabbed and made them try on? :)

The dressing room was so full of dresses, that I had to start hanging them on the top of the wall. Rachel took this picture as all the dresses were falling on top of me - ha!

Rachel insisted that I had to get my picture taken in front of all the dresses :)

These are the dresses they ended up getting - so pretty!


I didn't go home empty handed though! I found a cute pair of shoes for prom, and I finally picked up the Naked palette as an early birthday present.

Now I'm wondering why I waited so long to buy it! It is expensive, but I already think it's worth it! I'm terrible at applying eye makeup. I've never really done eyeshadow because I've never really known what to do with it. Well, I looked up some youtube videos made specifically about the Naked palette. I followed one of them, and it was SO easy. I loved the way it turned out. Can you see what a big difference it made?

I'm a huge Naked palette fan now!

I'll post about my Sunday later in the week, but for now, have a great Monday!